Tuesday, September 2, 2014

30 Day Book Challenge day 3



I know i have mentioned the Harry Potter books in the last few posts a little more than is probably necessary  but they are classic fiction books. This question concerned the longest book i have ever read, and in actuality the longest would technically be the book i have containing all the Chronicles of Narnia, but i wont count that one.
I love Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and while it isn't my favorite book, it is the longest, coming in at 870 pages (according to an online count).  I find it to be very dark and a little drawn out, honestly probably the most boring book in the series. The book is not J.K. Rowling's finest work by any means, but it is not as bad as some books (*cough cough* beautiful creatures*cough cough*)
I don't think it is necessary to explain it, considering this is a book blog and most of you have probably already read the book, but i thought my quick thoughts would make up this post.
I have a list of books I am currently reading at the bottom of my main page. I will be reviewing them as i finish, just thought I'd address this really quickly!
What is the longest book you have read? Comment down below/
Bye for now,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment